Each client will be given a free initial assessment. Our coaches will then detail a plan based on the assessments results.
Beginner level training will focus on fundamentals:
- Basic ball handling (No double dribble, crossover, eyes up dribble)
- Form shooting (shot line, no wind-up)
- Triple threat
- Basic defensive technique
- Boxing out and rebounding
- Proper Footwork
- Speed and agility
The intermediate level (Little Ballers) program is a youth instruction program geared for young players 7-9 years old with 2-4 years of experience. If you are looking to continue your child’s fundamental training beyond ‘beginner’ level, “Little Ballers” is the next building block of young players.
The “Little Ballers” program will build on ball handling, passing, and shooting foundations established in a child’s first years of basketball experience while introducing game concepts, small format competitions and defensive basics.
Advanced training (Level Up) will cover:
- Advanced Ball Handling
- Proper footwork and shooting techniques
- Changes of Speed and Direction
- Shot Creation – Different finishes at the basket
- Movement without the Ball
- 1×1, Small Format Competition
Each basketball training session is one hour.